Common Operating Picture
DIT’s Common Operating Picture / Decision Support Tool (COP/DST) is a geospatially-enabled solution that allows users to easily view, analyze and better leverage information about their asset portfolio. Fully integrated with IBM Maximo®, our flexible solution combines the power of interactive, color-coded maps, charts and graphs to visualize real-time, operational data in an easy to understand dashboard format. Whether managing facilities, real property, critical infrastructure or deployed assets, users can quickly toggle between high-level portfolio views or detailed drill downs for locations, assets or individual components. You can zoom in on subsets of data filtered by factors such as geography, condition, readiness, utilization or mission dependency to view detailed information such as work orders, asset readiness, repair history, cost and inventory details.
For asset managers looking to model “what-if” scenarios to predict future state and make data-informed decisions, the COP/DST provides an integrated scenario modeling engine. By changing input variables such as deterioration, readiness and utilization targets, portfolio growth, service levels, and projected funding, you can model what the overall portfolio will look like across various time horizons. Once the scenario is modeled, users can access the dashboard features to filter within the portfolio to better understand impacts on sub-portfolios, locations or individual assets. All scenarios can be saved for future use or displayed side-by-side against other scenarios for comparative purposes.
Built on ESRI’s highly extensible ArcGIS® API for the Adobe Flex® platform, DIT’s Common Operating Picture / Decision Support Tool can be easily customized to incorporate additional data points, filters and modeling scenarios to best meet your organization’s unique requirements for viewing and analyzing your asset portfolio data. By leveraging a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) the COP/DST can be integrated with any asset management system and can seamlessly retrieve relevant data from external custom or legacy systems such as ERP or Project Planning.
- Real-time aggregation and visualization of asset portfolio
- Interactive geographic-based mapping allows drill down from portfolio level views through to region, location and specific assets
- Executive-level dashboard for key metrics such as utilization, condition, value and mission dependency
- Split screen for comparing sub-portfolio subsets
- Ability to save filters and search criteria
- Ability to export visuals as well as data sets for inclusion in reports and presentations
- Fully integrated with IBM Maximo ®, incorporating Maximo’s security framework to control user access
- Presents a holistic, real-time view of the asset portfolio
- Serves as a single point of reference for asset data across the enterprise
- Provides a visual platform for assessing the overall status of critical assets
- Dashboard capability allows for real-time snapshot of asset portfolio metrics for the executive level
- Drives more value from the asset data your organization collects and manages